Thursday, August 2, 2007

High Point Camp, 2007

Pyschos!!!!


On the deck of the dining hall


In front of Eric and Josh's cabin (don't ask them to tell you about it). My counselor, Andy, is on the right (orange shirt).



Matthew is in jail!


Chris Wright, Paulette's friend from BJU


The Pavilion, where services were held (you can see the two camp team logos)



Concentration

OOF!! (Note: Some strange rumors have been circulating that Corey cheated during this game).


John being blobbed...



During the boys' weekly pillow fight. (Note: We did not participate in most of this unmannerly practice. We are pacifists.)



King John!

I know these are terrible pictures...they were much better last year. I did get some video, which I'll try posting when I get a YouTube account.

2 comments:

ashleekd said...

camp bereas blob tower is a lot better! no offence, but it is better!

Aaron C said...

Then I'm glad I didn't go! That blob tower gave me a heart attack!